Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sam Draffin on Facebook

Geneabloggers posted an article on using facebook to highlight an ancestor called,
Have you created a Facebook page for your ancestor? Here's how.

So I thought I'd try it out today. I'm not very good with facebook yet and I find that it's not intuitive. In fact, photoshop is easier to learn I reckon. The result is not at all like she suggested it might be and I could not even find the correct feed for the page to share with you here.

Have you ever felt like such a dummie? I like the idea though and persisted with it. Any help would be much appreciated. The information is there, the photos are there but how on earth can I configure the page to add a map or make it more attractive?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn, I am sorry to say that I can't help you at all, I clicked on the link above but it is way beyond me. it is a brilliant idea though. I belong to the Boniface Internet Group on Facebook.
    I just want to say that I think you are doing a wonderful job with this blog, you are a mine of information and I appreciate all you post on it.

    ReplyDelete